A simple and effective Japanese diet has been at the height of its popularity for several years. With the help of its simple rules and inexpensive products, you can say goodbye to six or even eight kilograms in just two weeks! The result will last for at least a year and a half if you monitor diet and add two to three hours of physical activity to the weekly schedule.
Japanese diet 14 days
The Japanese diet is ideal for girls who are no more than ten kilograms overweight. It is quite strict and is not one of the balanced ones as it limits the absorption of carbohydrates into the body. So before you decide to lose weight according to this system, you need to adjust psychologically.
For two weeks, the daily diet includes only foods rich in protein and fiber. Fats are not completely eliminated, but the amount of vegetable oil is also limited.
The emphasis on protein and strict carbohydrate restriction is the foundation of the highly potent Japanese diet. So if you decide to follow all the rules and survive the marathon to the end, then in two weeks you will have to seriously update your wardrobe.
If the body reacts badly to a strict regimen, headache or abdominal pain, weakness, dizziness, body aches, the diet should be stopped immediately and a doctor should be consulted.
It is strictly forbidden to use such a food system for people with acute or chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, ulcers), liver, kidney, heart. The nutrition of pregnant women, breastfeeding women and adolescents is out of the question. It is not recommended to restrict your diet during periods of high mental or physical exertion.
Basic principles of nutrition
The Japanese diet is a classic low-calorie, low-carbohydrate diet. It is not only considered highly effective, but also absolutely safe for a healthy person. The principles of separate nutrition, which form the basis of nutrition, facilitate the work of the gastrointestinal tract, normalize metabolic processes.
The eating rules are as follows:
- the use of protein products: eggs, fish, meat, poultry, milk;
- Vegetables and crackers made from foods containing carbohydrates are allowed (strictly limited);
- some vegetable oil (olive, sunflower, linseed oil) may be used;
- on "Vegetable Festival" days, the number of vegetables (including those fried in oil) is not limited, making it easier to endure severe restrictions;
- natural coffee, pure or flavored green tea is allowed;
- With every protein diet, it is important to pay attention to an increased water balance: Drink at least one and a half to two liters of water (still). This will help the kidneys cope with the elimination of breakdown products from protein foods;
- it is forbidden to change the order of days, replace food, add additional ingredients to the diet;
- Salt should either be eliminated entirely or minimized;
- the frequency of meals - three times a day without snacks;
- Sugar and alcohol are strictly prohibited.
To get started with the diet properly, you need to cut down on sweets, starchy foods, and portion size three to four days before you start. You should not start a diet after a festive feast and libations. Make your evening meal very easy: a 200-gram serving of cooked rice and a cup of vegetable salad are a great transition to a strict diet.
Menu for 14 days
A serving of meat, fish, fruit is 200 grams. Drinks (tomato juice, kefir) - a normal glass. All fruits except grapes and bananas are allowed. The method of cooking eggs, beef and chicken is boiling. The fish can be boiled or fried.
- Breakfast: a cup of whole grain coffee (no sugar, no milk).
- Lunch: boiled cabbage, seasoned with a tablespoon of olive oil, two eggs (can be chopped with cabbage in the form of a salad), tomato juice.
- Dinner: fried or boiled fish (one serving).
- Breakfast: small croutons and unsweetened coffee.
- Lunch: a serving of fish, boiled cabbage with butter.
- Dinner: a hundred-gram piece of boiled beef (without fat), a glass of kefir.
- Breakfast: a slice of dried rye bread, coffee.
- Lunch: eggplant or zucchini fried in oil (as much as you want).
- Dinner: a serving of boiled beef (without fat), two eggs, a salad of finely chopped fresh cabbage with a spoon of oil.
- Breakfast: Light salad made from finely grated carrots with a teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Lunch: a serving of boiled or fried fish, a glass of tomato juice.
- Dinner: a serving of fresh fruit.
- Repeat the menu of the previous day completely.
- Breakfast: grain coffee without additives.
- Lunch: a pound of cooked chicken, a salad made from a fresh carrot and raw cabbage, seasoned with oil.
- Dinner: two eggs, medium-sized raw carrots.
- Breakfast: a cup of green tea (can be flavored to taste).
- Lunch: a serving of boiled beef.
- Dinner: either a serving of fruit or a serving of fish or two eggs with carrot salad or beef with spices. A glass of kefir.
- Breakfast: a cup of coffee.
- Lunch: a pound of cooked chicken, a light salad of finely grated carrots and raw cabbage with a spoon of oil.
- Dinner: grated carrots, seasoned with oil, two eggs.
- Breakfast: a light salad of grated carrots with a drop of lemon juice.
- Lunch: fried or boiled fish (one serving), a glass of tomato juice.
- Dinner: A regular serving of fresh fruit.
- Breakfast: a cup of unsweetened coffee.
- Lunch: a slice of cheese (no more than 50 grams), grated salad from three medium-sized raw carrots with a spoon of butter, an egg.
- Dinner: a serving of fruit.
- Breakfast: coffee with a slice of black bread.
- Lunch: Fried or boiled eggplant (or zucchini) at will.
- Dinner: boiled beef, light raw cabbage salad with chopped eggs and butter.
- Breakfast: unsweetened grain coffee with rye crotons or a slice of black bread.
- Lunch: a serving of boiled or fried fish, a simple coleslaw with butter.
- Dinner: 100 grams of boiled beef, kefir.
- Breakfast: unsweetened coffee.
- Lunch: a simple salad of boiled cabbage with butter, two eggs, tomato juice.
- Dinner: a serving of fish.
- Breakfast: coffee.
- Lunch: a portion of fish (fried or boiled), a traditional salad of fresh cabbage with butter.
- Dinner: a serving of beef, kefir.
Exit diet mode
The strict diet of the Japanese diet is difficult to endure. The reward will be an excellent result. Even so, one cannot rush for food. It is very important to get out of the regime properly so as not to harm the body and not to gain the pounds lost.
Of course, you really want to be pampered, but pastries and cakes are not an option. The basic rule of any diet: how much time do you spend on a tough diet, how long it takes to get out of the regime. That means you can start your normal diet in two weeks. The basic rules are as follows:
- do not add more than one or two products to the menu a day, giving preference to cereals, vegetables and fruits;
- adhere to the principles of a balanced diet and provide the body with proteins, carbohydrates and fats;
- switch to fractionated five meals a day (serving size no more than 250-300 grams);
- do not stop the water balance, drink one and a half liters of drinking water without gas every day;
- first of all, observe the principles of separate diet and avoid refined foods;
- Remove candy cravings with dried fruit, a slice of dark chocolate, and sweet fruit.
The high results of the Japanese diet create a great temptation to keep losing weight following this system. However, the strictly reduced-carbohydrate diet can only be repeated six months after the end of the cycle at the earliest. The body needs to fully recover, otherwise, instead of a slim silhouette, you can acquire metabolic disorders and seriously harm your health.