The perfect shaped abs are the dream of people of all ages. For these purposes, home fitness is great for losing weight on the stomach and sides. A series of exercises for the press will help work many muscle groups, making it possible to keep your hips, buttocks, and arms in good shape.
These static abdominal and side slimming exercises require the right technique. Depending on the type of physical activity, the plank helps train different muscle groups, including arms, back, buttocks, forearms, hips, and abdomen. Exercises are great for women as they improve posture and create a wasp waist.
On outstretched arms
This type of physical activity is more difficult than the classic plank. When performing this, note the following sequence of actions:
- Lie on your stomach, stand up, prop up on your toes, fully straighten your arms.
- Place your hands at right angles to your wrist so as not to injure the joints.
- Relax your shoulders, look at the floor or forward, do not lift your head.
- Forearms, head and neck should be in a line.
- Tighten your abs, do not relax them until the end of the exercise.
- Spread your legs slightly, straighten them. Tense the front of your thighs.
- Keep your back straight, it is forbidden to bend or arch it.
- Tense your glutes.
- Stay in this position until you fail. For beginners, it is recommended to do the bar for about 20 seconds and gradually increase the time.
At the elbow
This is a classic exercise. It attacks the deltoid, latissimus dorsi and gluteal muscles. Plank technology:
- Lie face down on a hard surface and bend your elbows.
- Place your palms on the floor, inhale, and stand up.
- Keep your hands shoulder width apart and your legs hip width apart. If it's not the first time on the plank, the lower limbs can be held together.
- Make sure your back is straight and that your shoulders, neck, and head are in a straight line.
- Tense your abdominal and glutes.
- Remain in this position for about 1 minute.
This type of abdominal exercise is more difficult than the others because the weight must be held on two limbs rather than four. This makes the training more effective, triceps, stomach, buttocks, thighs and deltoids are involved. The exercise is carried out as follows:
- Lie on your side, rest on your elbow.
- Stretch your legs, tense your abs.
- Raise your pelvis until you have a diagonal straight line.
- Remain in this position for 20-60 seconds.
- Repeat for the other side.
This set of exercises for the abdomen is considered to be the most popular. It helps burn fat, achieve attractive muscle definition. Twisting involves all of the muscle tissue in the abdomen and also works the hips, lower back and buttocks. Movement can help correct your posture.
With legs raised
This is a slightly more challenging version of the classic crunches. Note the following action algorithm:
- Lie on a firm surface and raise your bent legs so that your knees are perpendicular to your torso.
- Cross your arms over your chest or behind your head.
- As you exhale, lift your upper body and contract your abs. Try to touch your head up to your knees.
- The loin should be flat on the floor and the back should be rounded.
- Fix this position for 2-3 seconds, slowly lower the body.
- Do 2 sets of 15 reps.
Abdominal and side workouts for women and men help keep the straight and oblique muscles of the press, back, buttocks, and thighs in good shape. Execution technique:
- Lie on your back, bend your knees, raise them at a 90-degree angle.
- Save the weighting agent. For women, a small dumbbell is suitable, the weight of which is 2-3 kilograms. Men can take a pancake from a barbell.
- Keeping your hands on your chest with weights, or straightening them, placing them across your body.
- As you exhale, raise your torso and shoulders, keeping your lower back on the floor.
- As you inhale, begin to gently descend.
- Do 2 sets of 15 times.
Raise straight legs
This workout of the press helps to strengthen the abdominal muscles and increase endurance. Exercise is effective in preventing intervertebral hernias and osteochondrosis from developing. Doctors often recommend this after having an abdominal surgery. Gymnastics for the abdomen in the form of stretched legs can be performed during morning exercises.
- Lie on your back with your arms by your sides.
- Keep your legs together and tighten your lower abs.
- Start by lifting your lower limbs until they are perpendicular to the floor.
- Locking this pose, lower your legs backwards.
- Do 2 sets of 10 reps.
To make the exercise easier, the heels can be returned to a horizontal surface. During this time, the abdominal muscles rest. To make training more difficult, do not lower your legs to the floor, but leave 1-2 cm space. This will allow you to keep the abdominal muscles tight all the time.
To make your ab training even more intense, lift your legs with weights. The exercise is carried out like the previous one, but a special weighting device is attached to each leg. If it's not there, you can hold a dumbbell with your feet. Its weight is selected individually.
This is a complex type of physical activity that helps keep the straight oblique muscles of the press, as well as the hip flexors, in good shape. Cardio exercise is one of the most difficult, it requires proper preparation and proper execution technique. To avoid injury and stretching during exercise, you need to twist your back slightly and tighten your abdominal muscles. Folding can be done both on the floor and on the bench. Execution technique:
- Lie face up on the floor or on a horizontal surface.
- Extend your arms behind your head.
- Press your lower back on the floor so there is no distraction.
- Bend your knees slightly, connect your feet.
- Tense your abdominal muscles.
- Exhaling, raise your arms and legs.
- Try twisting the top of the body a little, straightening your palms towards your socks.
- Lock this position for a few seconds.
- Gradually return to the starting position.
- Do 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
The exercise uses the lower part of the press, the transverse muscle, helps to form beautiful posture and spectacular cubes. Action algorithm:
- Lie on your back
- Start breathing slowly and deeply.
- Inhale, contract your abdominal muscles, lift your straight legs 90 degrees.
- Start shearing by crossing your lower limbs from side to side.
- Do about 20 movements with each leg, return to the starting position.
- Do 3-4 passes.
These abdominal exercises help to train many muscle groups. The muscle tissue of the legs and arms, tendons are strengthened, the ligaments become more elastic, a slim waist is created and the health of the spine is maintained. The muscles that are responsible for maintaining the spine and maintaining good posture are involved. This exercise is ideal for warming up before a more intense workout. The climber helps burn fat, create a relief press, since it consumes a large number of calories.
To keep many of the muscles in your body in good shape, think about the technique for performing the exercise:
- Take a prone position.
- Stretch your arms, spread your legs shoulder width apart. The loin should be flat and not bend.
- Exhale, contract your abs and pull the knee of your right leg towards your chest. Keep your back straight.
- As you exhale, bring your leg back into position.
- Repeat with the other lower extremity.
- Do 2 sets, rest for 2-3 minutes.
The vertical climber goes well with running in place. The exercise is carried out as follows:
- Take an upright position.
- Stand upright with your hand on the back of the chair.
- Start by alternately pulling your knees up to your chest, trying to keep them as close to your body as possible.
- Do about 20 leg raises.
- Follow 3 sentences.