The 6-petal diet was born by Swedish nutritionist Anna Johansson, who spent years developing an effective program to lose weight in a short period of time. According to the proposed rules, in a 6-day cycle, they will lose up to 2-5 kg. It is worth noting that the diet is approved by the Association of Nutritionists as a nutritional program that has a positive effect not only on metabolism, but also on a person's general condition.
What is the diet based on?
The system itself is a combination of 6 mono diets. Duration 24 hours each. It is necessary to adhere to the specified order, otherwise even strict adherence to the diet will not bring any benefit.
In order not to get confused, Anna Johansson recommends the visual method: cut out a cardboard daisy with 6 petals painted in different colors. The name of each day is on the petals and the layout is in a prominent place, for example on the refrigerator door.
After completing the daily mono diet, the corresponding petal is torn off. Thus the order cannot be confused. In addition, losing weight shows how much effort has already been put into losing weight, and this increases mental mood.
How the 6 petal diet works
The effectiveness of the 6-petal mono diet is based on the properties of digestion.
There are different principles with which you can get rid of the pounds you hate:
- First of all, the effect is achieved through the use of fasting days. This avoids mixing poorly balanced foods and reduces the risk of fat build-up. If you neglect this rule, the nutrients that enter the body will not have time to digest, the metabolism will slow down, and fat deposits will become inevitable.
- The body forms a kind of nutrient reserve. Supplies are consumed as needed. If the body receives only fish in the morning, it lacks some chemical elements that are used to restore energy balance. The fish is overcooked, but the necessary substances are not absorbed. Therefore, you need to look for other sources of energy that become fat reserves. Usually fat loss starts in the middle of the day.
- Another principle of nutrition is based on the alternation of the intake of proteins and carbohydrates. This approach is believed to account for 50% of the diet's success because it allows you to fool the body into forcing it to lose fat without losing energy. Of course, some of the fat comes with food, but the same fish contains polyunsaturated and monounsaturated compounds that are digested by the body and not deposited in the "storage rooms".
This is how you can lose weight for six days with mono diets by reducing excess fat without weighing the body down.
Sequence of "petals"
It is very important to stick to a diet plan. The first day of the petal diet is protein, followed by carbohydrates, followed by protein, etc.
The order of the mono diets recommended by the author:
- 1 - fish;
- 2 - vegetables;
- 3 - chicken;
- 4 - grain;
- 5 - cottage cheese;
- 6 - fruit.
This selection is based on the performance of each individual product.
|Fishy||Prepares the body, saturates itself with omega-3 fatty acids and easily digestible proteins. The calorie content of the food is low, but there is no hunger for energy|
|Vegetables||Reduces the calorie content of the daily diet and enriches the body with vegetable carbohydrates. As a result, the amount of energy expended to digest food exceeds the amount of calories it receives. Therefore, the body is forced to replenish energy by using its own fat reservesdismantles|
|Chicken||Since the body did not receive any animal protein on the last day, meat consumed throughout the day is consumed to strengthen the muscle tissue - no fat is deposited|
|Grain||Difficult to digest because the plants have a dense shell. Therefore, the body is forced to expend a lot of energy on digestion. And for this, you will inevitably have to turn to fat reserves, since the carbohydrates found in cereals will cover the glycogen deficiency necessary for proper function|
|Quark||Minerals are lost during the diet. Quark contains a complex of elements that can fill the void. In addition, the protein in the product is low in calories and is completely converted into amino acids during processing. Without glucose for energy production, the body turns back to the fat storesto|
|Fruit||The last day is marked by the ingestion of polysaccharides, which are difficult to assimilate, and this requires a significant amount of energy. To cope with hard to digest ingredients, the body draws additional energy by destroying fatty tissue|
An interesting detail: the author does not limit the amount of food consumed during the day. However, usually nutritionists recommend eating no more than 500 g of fish, chicken and cottage cheese, 1500 g of vegetables and fruits, and 200-300 g of dry cereals.
Basic diet rules
It is important not only to adhere to the correct order of fasting days, but also to cook and consume the food correctly:
- Fish and meat can be boiled, boiled and baked in the steam bath.
- Vegetables are eaten raw, boiled and baked.
- During the "Quarkblatt" you can drink milk with a medium fat content.
- Herbal teas are drunk every day of the unsweetened green tea diet. On the last day, fresh juices are consumed in addition to fruits.
- Dishes are prepared without animal or vegetable oils. Give up sugar.
- You eat fractionated in small portions and chew each bite thoroughly.
- You don't drink food with liquids! Drinking is only allowed between meals.
With significant layers of fat, you cannot be limited to 1 course. It is permissible to resort to this method four times at short intervals, for example 1 week. If you want to lose weight as soon as possible, take a 1-day break, which allows you to return to your usual food without excluding sweets and flour products from the diet.
If you need to get rid of decent body fat, then the 4-course complex can be repeated for a month after its completion.
Approximate menu and recipes for the 6 petal diet for a week
The diet seems to be limited to a few. In fact, however, you can greatly diversify the menu by using different recipes for cooking products.
- Diet fish with a fat content of 0. 2-4% - pikeperch, tuna, pollock, ide, hake, trout.
- With an average fat and protein content of 4-8% - carp, pink salmon, sea bass, horse mackerel.
- With a fat content of 8% - salmon, halibut, eel, herring, mackerel, sturgeon.
You can combine diet fish with fairly oily fish throughout the day. The menu gets varied with seafood - squid, clams, shrimp.
|First breakfast 08. 00||Cooked, lightly salted fish with a little spice|
|Lunch at 11. 00 a. m.||Baked with herbs and lightly salted|
|Lunch 14. 00||Fish soup and strong broth|
|Snack 17. 00||Steamed and seasoned to taste|
|Dinner 20. 00||Lightly salted, cooked|
- Muffled. The fillet is lightly salted, placed in a water bath and covered with parsley or dill.
- In the oven. Brush the fish with a mixture of crushed garlic, herbs and salt. Wrapped in foil and sent to the oven.
- soup. Boil the fillet, grind it with a mixer and pour the broth to the desired consistency. Season with herbs.
Fish broth and unsweetened green tea are allowed between meals.
Use a minimum of salt and spices in cooking. It is forbidden to fry the ingredients.
|First breakfast 08. 00||Chop 2 carrots on a medium grater|
|Lunch at 11. 00 a. m.||Peeled tubers are boiled, beaten and mixed with potato broth to a pureethinned|
|Lunch 14. 00||Braise your favorite vegetables|
|Snack 17. 00||Put on the steam bath|
|Dinner 20. 00||Consumed raw|
- In a deep pan, add chopped onions and grated carrots without oil. Tomatoes, eggplants and peppers are cut into cubes. Put the vegetables in the container, add a little water and salt. Stew until ingredients are soft.
- Braise 500 g of chopped tomatoes. Add some pureed garlic and salt to the dish. Add water after 10 minutes - the volume depends on the desired consistency. Season with basil, interrupt with a mixer.
- Broccoli is cooked in salted water with herbs. The cabbages are seasoned with lemon juice. Sprinkle with herbs.
Fresh vegetable juices and green unsweetened tea are used as drinks.
Pay attention to the fillet - this is the most dietary part of the chicken carcass. Before cooking, remove the skin from the meat, which has a decent amount of fat. If this rule is neglected, there is no benefit.
|First breakfast 08. 00||Boiled breast|
|Lunch at 11. 00 a. m.||Fillet wrapped in foil, seasoned with spices, baked in the oven|
|Lunch 14. 00||Soup with a significant amount of meat and herbs. Flavored with spices|
|Snack 17. 00||Grilled|
|Dinner 20. 00||Cooking fillet delicacies|
- Grind the chicken breast, drive in an egg, season with salt. Mix the minced meat with chopped herbs. Form small patties which are then steamed.
- Brush the fillets with a little salt and sprinkle generously with herbs. Wrapped in foil, baked in the oven.
- Cut the meat into cubes or strips, add a little salt. Put in a pan and sprinkle with herbs. Steam for a few minutes and add a little water.
Let a glass of low-fat chicken broth complete the menu. It is recommended to drink green tea between meals.
|First breakfast 08. 00||Cook the sprouted wheat|
|Lunch at 11. 00 a. m.||Buckwheat is cooked in water with spices and a little saltcooked|
|Lunch 14. 00||Cooked rice. It is better not to take steamed cereals, as they contain more useful trace elementscontains|
|Snack 17. 00||Oatmeal boiled in water. It is allowed to take 50 g seeds or nutsadd|
|Dinner 20. 00||Buckwheat porridge with herbal flavor|
- Sorted and well washed buckwheat is boiled in salt water. Grind with a blender and add herbs. Schnitzel are formed from the mass, which are brought to readiness in the oven.
- Oatmeal is steamed with boiling water and insisted for a quarter of an hour. Walnuts or plums are added to the porridge to taste.
- Take 1 tbsp. for 150 g of rolled oats. low-fat milk. Vanilla and slaked soda are added to the composition at the tip of a knife. The swollen mixture is used to create biscuits that are baked in the oven.
The menu is varied with herbal teas and homemade kvass.
If pure cottage cheese is not interesting, then season the ingredient with low-fat sour cream, cinnamon. You cannot sweeten the product.
|First breakfast 08. 00||Cottage cheese with a fat content of up to 5%. You can season with natural yogurt, which does not contain any sweeteners, colors or preservatives.|
|Lunch at 11. 00 a. m.||Soften the "density" of the product with a small amount of low-fat milk|
|Lunch 14. 00||Quark only|
|Snack 17. 00||Repeat lunch|
|Dinner 20. 00||Naked Quark|
- 1 egg and 1 tablespoon are mixed with a package of low-fat cottage cheese. l. Semolina. Knead the mixture well, form small cakes. Each of them is dipped in a mixture of cinnamon and semolina. They are baked in the oven.
- 1 package of cottage cheese, 1 egg, 1 tbsp. l. Semolina, 5 tbsp. l. Yogurt. Add raisins, cinnamon, or vanilla to taste. The dough is divided into pieces and cooked in a water bath.
- Grind cottage cheese and half a cup of ready-made coffee with a blender. Beat until a delicious foam is obtained.
During the breaks you drink green tea, 1 glass of milk is allowed.
It can be eaten raw or in the form of smoothies or salads. It is advisable not to put too much on bananas and grapes, which are high in sugar. More citrus fruits and apples should be eaten, which contain a significant amount of fiber.
|First breakfast 08. 00||2 red apples. Small cup of coffee allowed|
|Lunch at 11. 00 a. m.||1 banana|
|Lunch 14. 00||Orange with grapes|
|Snack 17. 00||Kiwi with pineapple|
|Dinner 20. 00||2 green apples|
- Cut the pineapple and mango, interrupt with a mixer. Add mint leaves to the smoothie.
- Grind the raspberries, sprinkle with mashed potatoes and sugar.
- Favorite fruits are cut into cubes and mixed. Season the salad with lemon juice and 1 liter. natural honey.
Complete the menu with green tea and fruit juices. It is best to avoid physical activity on the last day.
Unfortunately, after completing the diet course, those who lose weight begin to lean on prohibited foods, as a result of which the weight lost with such difficulty quickly returns.
To avoid this, you need to leave the diet smoothly, gradually adding more ingredients to the diet. In the early days, it is important to avoid confectionery, flour, fried foods, and foods containing fat. Physical activity aids weight loss.
The diet has a number of contraindications:
- gastric ulcer;
- kidney disease;
- chronic liver disease;
- diabetes mellitus;
- cardiovascular problems;
- pregnancy, lactation.
You should not resort to diet for diseases that require a strict diet.
Compared to most "6 petal" diets, this is considered beneficial because a person who is losing weight will not be hungry. Before contacting her, however, you should consult a doctor to determine possible contraindications.