There are not many sacrifices that women make for a slim figure. Particularly determined young ladies are ready to sit in the same water for weeks, just to fit in jeans a couple sizes smaller! Everything would be fine, rest only on willpower; If only our bodydoes not tolerate such harassment and immediately begins to take revenge on the slim beauties, one after another, giving all kinds of sores. Here you have indigestion, hair loss and a sunken face. . . That would be finding a diet just as effective, but safe for your health! Maybe drinking is okay?
The essence of the diet to drink
Surprisingly, there is such a diet. It's called drinking and it adheres to the following principles: “Do you want to drink? To drink. You want to eat? Drink again. ”
Of course, it is not a question of absorbing water in liters, having previously closed the refrigerator well, otherwise, after a week of diet, half of those who are losing weight would have revived. In fact, your diet will be more than varied: broths, pureed soups, delicate smoothies, compotes, jellies, fruit and vegetable juices, milk, kefir, unsweetened yogurt, tea. . . The main thing is to carefully avoid solid foods, since chewing itself stimulates the appetite, and dense foods create a heaviness in the stomach and inhibit digestion.
Not for nothing do they say that water is life.
How does a drinking diet work?
- As you sip different drinks one glass at a time, the digestive tract will take a break from the never-ending work of digesting solid foods and slowly begin to dispose of its remains.
- Water, which is present in abundance in the diet, will first help flush its contents from the intestines and then cleanse the entire body at the cellular level. As a result, normal metabolism will be restored, without which you cannot lose weight. and speak.
- All drinks consumed will be low in calories; You can't beat a portion of borsch with a piece of meat in a blender and drain it with a straw. And the lack of calories, as you know, forces the body to draw on its own fat stores.
- At the same time, it cannot be said that he is condemned to a real hunger strike. Although this diet is quite tough, a sensibly structured menu will keep you strong and avoid unpleasant consequences such as gastritis or hair loss.By the way, many girls notice that in days 3-4 the body adapts to a new way ofEating and the feeling of hunger gone is replaced by a burst of energy and euphoria from the suddenly acquired lightness.
- Finally, fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs, which are packed with diet cocktails, will provide vitamins and nutrients to the purified body.
This diet is effective. Even a fast day will save you, on average, 0. 5 kg of excess weight, if a little is not enough for perfection, and 2 to 2. 5 kg, when you still have to work and work your figure. And losses in a week sometimes reach 8 and 10 kg! However, you should not expect to get rid of localized fat deposits in one area with the help of soda. The diet works in a complex way, cleansing the body from the inside, forcing it to slowly separate with surplus.
What doctors say about this way to lose weight
Doctors and nutritionists, as they should, distrust diet. For one thing, many of themselves from time to time don't mind putting their patients on a liquid diet. When the diet is under the watchful eye of a graduate, it delivers exactly what it promised: lightness, normalized digestion, and a slimmer waistline. In some cases, people spent up to 30 days on a diet and stayed not only alive and well, but completely satisfied with everything.
Unfortunately, we often don't know how to stop in time.
On the other hand, if you go to work on your own and see the first few plumb lines, you may go too far. It is known how women are prone to perfectionism! If a certain method appears to be effective, they are ready to squeeze it out completely, and at the same time from your body - as much as possible. As a result, instead of losing weight, comes exhaustion, sudden spikes in blood sugar lead to bouts of dizziness, and some even begin to hallucinate. That's why doctors demand that you take this diet seriously.
Who shouldn't switch to the liquids menu
You definitely don't need to mess with a "liquid" diet, yes. . .
- You are under 18 or over 60.
- It is prone to edema.
- You have been diagnosed with diabetes mellitus, hypertension, diseases of the cardiovascular and excretory systems, as well as any disease of the gastrointestinal tract (ulcer, gastritis, colitis).
- Bulimia is a separate issue. Often times, this disease does not require so much a diet as a call to a competent psychologist.
- It is strictly forbidden to switch to a drinking diet for women during pregnancy and lactation. Willingly, you won't be able to fill your glass with all the necessary vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, which means your baby will also be deprived.
Only a doctor can make adjustments in the diet of the expectant mother.
But significant excess weight is not an obstacle to sticking to a drinking diet, if it is kept within reason. But keep in mind that you won't be able to solve the problem in a jerk or two. We will have to completely review the principles of nutrition, including and when you are not in the "period of active weight loss", introduce physical activity into your daily routine and change your lifestyle. Preferably after consulting with a nutritionist.
Dietary guidelines, preparation rules and allowed foods
What are the basic dietary requirements?
- Avoid solid foods.
- Schedule 4 to 6 snacks per day, consuming no more than 350 ml of your chosen beverage at a time. This will reduce the volume of the stomach.
- When planning your menu, take care of its variety. We repeat: in addition to water (at least 1. 5 liters per day), the diet should contain rich broths, medium fat kefir and other nutritious drinks.Diet does not mean starving!On average, the daily calorie intake should not fall below 800 or exceed 1200 Kcal.
- Limit physical activity. Small exercises in the morning, walks in the fresh air, or, if you play sports, lighter training options are allowed.
- Take vitamin and mineral supplements and fish oil capsules to supplement nutritional deficiencies.
- Delicate moment: make sure the stool is regular, otherwise harmful substances will remain in the intestines. You can boost the "process" with the help of kefir, a decoction of prunes, or an enema.
- Prepare your body for it a few days before starting the diet. Eliminate fatty, smoked, and sugary foods from your table and instead lean on soups, cereals, vegetables, fruits, and sugar-free drinks.
During the preparation period, it is especially important to give preference to healthy foods.
What is allowed to drink?
- Still water and still mineral water.
- Unsweetened tea: black, green, hibiscus.
- Freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices.You can easily hold the juices for 3 days, and with the proper preparation, even a whole week, by organizing for yourself a fun "seven day cocktail" to drink.
- Homemade compotes, jams, fruit drinks. Again, no sweeteners.
- Milk, kefir, fermented baked milk, whey, yogurt with a fat content of 1-2%. They are generally not included in the fasting days menu and are used only if you decide to cleanse for at least 3 days.
- Refreshing smoothies made with fruit or berry approved dairy products.
- Liquid puree soups and any broth: vegetables, fish, chicken, beef, offal. All of this will make it easier to tolerate long 7 and 14 day diets.
- Many people maintain their resolve by pampering the body with mashed potatoes from stews or fresh fruits once a day, and they don't complain about stagnant weight. But it's better to refuse traditional mashed potatoes.
- The Choco Drinking Diet involves consuming 6 to 7 glasses of unsweetened cocoa a day. Other beverages, besides water, do not provide this diet option. It does not last more than 1 day.
Fatty dairy products, sugary drinks, alcohol, soft drinks and packaged juices are prohibited.
Girls who do not want to completely abandon their favorite sweets, supplement the diet. . . ice cream. Naturally, we are not talking about ice cream, but the lowest calorie version of a cold snack: fruit ice cream. If you don't overdo it and eat no more than 1 serving of ice cream before 12 noon, it won't do much harm.
How often can you follow a diet to drink?
- Every week as a fast day.
- Every month if the diet does not last more than 3 days.
- Once a season, if you want to "drink seven days".
- Once every six months, it is permissible to carry out a 14-day diet, provided there is competent preparation for it and no less competent output.
- As for days 30 and 40, you can perform a similar experiment with your health no more than once a year and only under the supervision of a doctor.
How to endure a prolonged drinking regimen and not collapse?
Since you have a lot of work ahead of you, think about methods to deal with temptations.
Your favorite activity will distract you from your thoughts about snacking.
- Set a Clear Goal Motivation, especially visually expressed, can be a very effective aid to weight loss. For example, hang a photo of a girl in a bikini who would like to be prominently displayed, or yours a photo at a time when her weight was completely fine for you.
- Stock up on drinking water. It helps to trick the stomach quite well, filling it up and creating a false feeling of fullness.
- Get creative! Stir the juice of cucumber with apple, pear with cranberry, oranges with pumpkin. Let your diet turn into a fun little foodie journey.
- Think of something to do. Nothing distracts your thoughts about food more than your favorite hobby.
- But it is better to refuse the gum. It may help someone cope with hunger, but continued chewing more often leads to appetite and a completely unnecessary release of gastric juice into an empty digestive tract.
What if it's not on your diet? First, don't despair, everything is given to her the first time. Second, don't pounce on junk food yelling, “Now it doesn't matter! ” And third, keep moving toward your intended goal. Come back during the preparation phase, spend a day or two on cereals, salads, and dairy products, and then go back to work.
Sample menu: 2 options
There are several options for a drinking diet. These are two of the most popular, considered less dangerous to health.
|Day of the week||Menu|
|Monday||4-6 times a day, drink a glass of milk, kefir, unsweetened yogurt, fermented baked milk, curdled milk. All: no more than 2% fat.|
|Tuesday||The diet remains the same, but dairy products are replaced by broths of all varieties and liquid-pureed soups.|
|Wednesday||Drink freshly squeezed juices, compotes and homemade fruit drinks, in the morning and in the evening, indulge in a glass of smoothies.|
|Thursday||To support your stomach and reduce hunger, switch to slimy gelatin. Sugar is prohibited.|
|Friday||Chocolate lovers can dedicate a day to cocoa with water without sweeteners, all the others, to pour into teas, fruit drinks and dried fruit compotes.|
|Saturday||The thick oat jelly, gently enveloping the walls of the digestive tract, will not only help to continue the diet, but will also have a healing effect.|
|Sunday||Optional: repeat the menu on Monday or Tuesday. If you decide to go on the 7-day diet, finish Sunday night with a curd casserole with a tablespoon of honey or a plate of stewed vegetables.|
|Breakfast||Low-fat milk or fermented milk drink: kefir, fermented baked milk, shakes.|
|Snack||Freshly squeezed juice, fruit or vegetables.|
|Lunch||Soup or broth of your choice.|
|Snack||Homemade compote, fruit drink, dried fruit decoction.|
|Dinner||Low-fat milk or fermented milk drink.|
Whichever of these options you choose, you can end the diet after 7 days or extend it for another week. A menu for longer weight loss can only be prepared by a doctor.Remember to drink water and unsweetened tea between meals!
Some simple recipes
For those with a sweet tooth
- Wash a couple of pears and cut them into pieces, remembering to remove the core.
- Place the pieces in a blender.
- Pour a glass of milk with 1. 5% fat.
- Add 1 tablespoon. l. cranberry or lemon juice, a pinch of cinnamon, 1-2 tsp. sweetie.
- Shake and drink immediately.
The caloric content of a serving is about 200-210 Kcal.
A fragrant drink will keep your resolve.
- Take 200 g of each strawberry and raspberry.
- Add a handful of blueberries (no more than 50g).
- Wash, place in a blender and blend well.
- Pour 1-2 glasses of mineral water over the fragrant mass.
- If it's summer, add some ice.
The calorie content of the drink is approximately 170 Kcal.
Both fresh and frozen berries can be used.
- Peel, cut and grind two kiwis in a blender.
- 2-3 carrots in a juicer (requires 100 ml of juice).
- Mix everything, add 100 ml of clean water, shake and drink.
The calorie content of a serving is 150 to 160 Kcal.
Don't be intimidated by unusual flavor combinations.
How to exit the diet wisely
It is not enough to endure the diet, you still have to be able to complete it so as not to earn stomach cramps that you have finally caught for food and do not return everything that was thrown away with such difficulty. So . . .
Begin the transition to a normal diet with light vegetable and cereal dishes. No meat or fish, not even diet chicken! First, introduce liquid cereals, cottage cheese stews and stewed vegetables into the diet. Then you can allow yourself omelets, fish dishes, soft cheeses and fruits. And only after that, it is allowed to carefully add meat, dried fruits and nuts to the menu. Your return to solid foods should be smooth, and the longer the diet lasts, the longer. there will be a way out of it. On average, it lasts from 5 days to a month.
Be sure to monitor the calorie content of the foods you eat. On average, you should not exceed 2000 Kcal per day, if you are engaged in intellectual work, sitting for hours in front of the computer and neglecting sports.
Dangers of a liquid diet
Unfortunately, but with a drinking diet, even with the observance of precautions, things are not as easy as we would like.
- Not all people experience explosions of liveliness and lightness in the body. For some, the refusal of solid foods ends in fainting, nausea, dizziness, an upset stomach, and generalities. Feel bad.
- The urge to constantly deny yourself the desire to "chew something" leads to nervous tension and insomnia. Someone breaks with their relatives, someone falls into apathy.
- Prolonged adherence to a drinking diet leads to muscle atrophy and weakness. The appearance of thinners is also affected.
- The lack of substances necessary for the normal functioning of the body affects the state of memory, the ability to concentrate and the mental activity of a person.
- Not everyone can handle strict dietary restrictions. Hence, frequent nervous breakdowns and depression from your "weakness", although they may simply not show you strict diets.
Loss of energy is a common occurrence with diet addiction.
The drinking diet is designed to cleanse the body of excess and restart the metabolism, but it can ultimately destroy it. Our body is too cunning a mechanism to try to fix with ax blows, that's what you'll do, putting yourself on a 14-day or worse, monthly weight loss at the same time. So you completely stop the metabolism, after which the weight will stop going even on the most strict diets! Go up to the smartest point. Spend a day drinking fast. And one more, a week later. Plus. Are things good? You can take the "three days" with water and juices. After a couple of weeks, try stretching your diet for a week, with the condition complete preparation and an equally complete exit from the diet. But we do not strongly recommend venturing into long-term experiments of 21, 30, or more days without consulting a nutritionist. The slower you go - the further you go. If you act smart and consistent, your slim waist won't go anywhere.
Reviews of people who have lost weight
I liked the result a lot: in 2 weeks 13. 5 kg. The diet was effective. Of course, you should not go to extremes and sit for 30 days and drink only water. You can lose weight, but it will destroy your body. Choose a comfortable number of days for yourself and pleasant drinks for you. Then it will be easier for you to quit this diet. Also, don't forget about vitamins and sports.